The use of our website is possible without providing personal data. Where personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail addresses) on our sides is concerned, this always takes place, when possible, on a voluntary basis. This data will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent. Please note that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication via e-mail) may have security issues.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
(see our imprint).
You can contact our data protection officer at:
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the information you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arise in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if statutory storage obligations exist.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective transactions below. In doing so, we also specify the specified criteria for the storage duration.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
To assert your rights, please contact: email@example.com
(2) If you wish to complain to the data protection supervisory authority for our company’s registered office about our processing of your, please contact:
Der Hamburgische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Klosterwall 6 (Block C), 20095 Hamburg
Tel.: (040) 4 28 54 – 40 40
E-Fax: (040) 4 279 – 11811
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When only using the website for information purpose, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR):
4. Data privacy
(1) We secure our website and other systems by technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. Despite regular checks, full protection against all risks is not possible. The site uses industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for encryption in some places. This ensures the confidentiality of your personal data over the Internet.
5. Social Plugins
Operator: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Operator: TripAdvisor LLC, 400 1st Avenue, Needham, MA 02494 USA
6. Google Analytics and Cookies
(2) The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. On our website, we use IP anonymisation, which means your IP address will be reduced by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google is committed to complying with the US Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the US on the collection, use and storage of personal data from EU Member States and, accordingly, has a Privacy Shield Certificate.
(3) On our behalf, Google uses this information to evaluate your use of our website, compile reports about website activity and provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The transmitted data can be used to create usage profiles of visitors to our website. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) The evaluation of the user behaviour of the website is based on the legitimate interests of the provider. By evaluating the anonymised usage data, the site is adapted and optimised to user behaviour.
(6) The information obtained by the cookie about the use of this website will not be passed on to third parties.
(8) We would like to point out that on this website, Google Analytics has been extended by the code “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking).
(1) On our website you have the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. For this, we need your name as well as your e-mail address to send you the newsletter.
(2) The legal basis for this is the consent (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (a) GDPR). When registering for the newsletter, you agree to us sending a newsletter to your e-mail address. By registering, you agree to the following consent text:
(3) You can revoke this consent at any time in the future by unsubscribing from the newsletter. At the end of each Newsmail, you will find a link through which you can unsubscribe from the newsletter. Your entry will be deleted automatically.
(4) Registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. In other words, you will receive an e-mail after logging in, requesting confirmation of your registration. As proof of the registration for the newsletter, the registration and confirmation times as well as the IP address are stored.
(5) The statistical survey, analysis and logging of the registration procedure is based on legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR). The legitimate interest here is the proper and technically flawless execution of the e-mail dispatch.
(6) We only save the e-mail address you have provided when ordering the newsletter for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. As soon as you have unsubscribed from the newsletter, we will delete your e-mail address.
(7) The Newsletter Software uses Clever Elements (http://cleverelements.com). Your data will be transmitted to Clever Elements GmbH. Clever Elements is prohibited from selling and using your data for any purpose other than sending newsletters. Clever Elements is a German, certified provider that has been selected according to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act.
(8) In addition, we will not forward the e-mail address you provided us with to third parties.
8. Waiting List
(1) When you register for a “list of events”, the information given here will be collected, stored, processed and used. The legal basis for this is the consent (Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (a) GDPR). When you register on the waiting list, you consent to us sending an e-mail with information about your waiting list topic to your e-mail address.
(2) As soon as the next information about your waiting list topic is available, you will receive an e-mail to the address you have specified. Your data will then be deleted.
(3) You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and its use for sending the waiting list notification at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Offer forms – school classes and companies
On our website, we offer you the opportunity to register school classes or companies via an online form and to request a corresponding offer. When using these forms, please provide the name, e-mail and telephone number or, in the case of school classes, the telephone number of a chaperone (the processing of this data is based on Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR and serves our legitimate interests to provide you with further way to make specific contact and get a contact before an offer is submitted. The storage of this data is only to the extent necessary for the preparation of the offer and execution of the booked event.
10. Google Maps
11. Advertising to us
The use of contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
As of May 2018