Chocolate Tour for Schools
Are you planning a school trip to Hamburg? School classes receive an exclusive 90-minute guided tour at the CHOCOVERSUM so that our ChoColleagues can optimally adapt to your group. Together with our guide, the students will discover the secret of chocolate. All senses are stimulated while they smell, feel and taste the cocoa. According to their level of knowledge, the students learn a lot of interesting facts about the cultivation and processing of cocoa into the finest chocolate. In addition, all participants choose their favourite ingredients for their personal chocolate bar to take home.
- School classes (Primary and secondary schools, kindergarden, day-care centres and other children’s groups)
For small groups of up to 20 participants, the fixed price is 190.00 EUR per group. Each additional student pays 9.50 EUR.
- Vocational schools, university students and trainees
For small groups of up to 14 participants, the fixed price is 189.00 EUR per group. Each additional student pays 13.50 EUR.
The price includes the entrance fee and one bar of self-made chocolate per person.
Maximum group sizes
- School classes / vocational schools / trainees: maximum 26 participants (If there are more than 26 students, the group will be split into two or more groups. Two booked classes will also be automatically divided into two groups).
- Kindergarten groups: maximum 28 participants
- University students: maximum 28 participants
Two teachers per group have a free admission (requirement: minimum group size). The creation of your own bar of chocolate is not included and can be booked additionally for 4.50 EUR.
Please note: During the holiday period (July, August and October) we only have a few group tours available. For all other months we can still offer you very attractive deals for your guided tour. Please contact us by telephone at 040/ 41 91 230 0.
A guided tour in English is only possible after prior registration when booking.